Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow Day

We got dumped on in the snow department since Friday. Well, Sundays are traditionally what we lovingly call Craft Day at the store I go to but I'm not feeling like making the trek and risk having the Mustang get stuck while trying to get in or out of the parking lot. Think I'll be doing Craft Day at home today or having a solo "Nerd Sunday" reading an expansion book or by watching some Buffy The Vampire Slayer.
Counted my stuff and I've got over a hundred Legion of Everblight minis that need to be painted. Will have to go on the quick and easy route if I ever dream to be able to boast an entirely painted army... Base coat, one highlight and one shading wash.

3 comments:

  1. Snow just ruins everything, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. The only people thrilled about it are the skiers and snowboarders. But the drive home from the mountain would probably suck the big one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH! Do you have a picture of your pony?

    ReplyDelete