Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Gaming Resolutions


I'm noticing fewer and fewer New Year Resolutions being made among people that I know. I've personally never bothered to make them, but since I have a blog, why not.

My goals for 2011 gaming consist of:
1. Paint all of my Guild/Malifaux miniatures
2. Build a gaming board with full set of terrain for Malifaux
3. Play at least one game with my Anima Tactics stuff
4. Launch my Mouse Guard campaign
5. Assemble all of my Legion of Everblight miniatures
6. Actively read and post on the forums and blogs that I frequent instead of just wandering aimlessly through them and wasting precious time.

What're you guys planning to do this year?

4 comments:

  1. interested in hearing about the mouse guard game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, would love to hear how Mouse Guard goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...your resolution is to find out how Mouse Guard plays? :p

    ReplyDelete