Monday, January 10, 2011

An Army Of Metal?


So I was thinking of how I might get my Legion of Everblight models painted as quickly as possible without making them look like they were just dipped or like something from the pre-painted miniature department a la D&D or Heroclix. I'm thinking of painting my models to be metallic pieces as in gold, copper, bronze and silver. To me it'd be something I can achieve pretty quickly and at the same time have them look very distinct. There'd still some distinctions between skin, armour, etc.

I'm guessing that if I went this route, the deployment zone would look like a fancy chess set or a trophy cabinet.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. that's absolutely beautiful!

    do it. no one else will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been trucking away Loq! It looks pretty sweet. Followed with I'm telling myself not to play with anything that I have not painted yet. I've been more productive with my Legion models in the last week than I have in the last year.

    ReplyDelete